Attorney Dave Falvey provides bankruptcy services like Chapter 7 and Chapter 13, and non-bankruptcy options like debt settlement and debt consolidation.
How can I help you with bankruptcy?
Are you looking for a bankruptcy lawyer in Connecticut or for general bankruptcy information to help you get started? If you are, we understand that you have serious questions that need to be answered. Questions as to whether you should actually proceed with bankruptcy or if you have other options you can take advantage of.
- Chapter 7 Credit Counseling Requirement
- Chapter 7 Means Test Requirement
- Denial of Chapter 7 Discharge
- Chapter 7 Statement of Intent
- Forms Needed For a Chapter 7 Filing
- Do I Have To Pay My Mortgage in Chapter 7?
- Beware of fraudulent transfers or preference payments
- What happens at the 341 Meeting of Creditors?
- How To Change a Chapter 13 to a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Files to fill out before you declare bankruptcy
Before you continue reading, and before you visit our law office, you can download the following files, fill them out as best you can and bring them in with you. We will use this information to begin building your file.
Further Bankruptcy Help & FAQs
The information below will help you understand bankruptcy through providing links to information concerning the various aspects of declaring bankruptcy such as filing and filing requirements, meetings, hearings and more. Note that not all the information will apply to your specific case.
- When Declaring Bankruptcy is a Good Choice
- What Should You Do Before Declaring Bankruptcy?
- Before You Meet With Your Bankruptcy Attorney
- What Happens After Declaring Bankruptcy?
- How To Find Out Who You Owe Money To?
- When Can I Stop Paying Creditors in Bankruptcy?
- How Do Joint Bankruptcy Petitions Work?
- Filing Fees For Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- The Information Your Bankruptcy Attorney Needs
Creditor Harassment Issues
- We Stop Creditor Phone Call Harassment
- Stopping Creditors with the Automatic Stay
- Stopping A Wage Garnishment
Bankruptcy & Student Loans
Judgment Liens in Bankruptcy
Home, Property & Mortgages in Bankruptcy
- Can I Buy a House After Declaring Bankruptcy
- Can I Keep My Car in a Chapter 13 Cram-Down?
- How to Keep Your Home in Bankruptcy
- Will I Lose My Home After Declaring Bankruptcy?
- Homeowner Protection from Mortgage Loan Services
- Removing Second Mortgage In Chapter 7
- Property Received Within 180 Days of Declaring Bankruptcy
- Declaring Bankruptcy During Home Foreclosure
- Lien Stripping a Home Mortgage in Bankruptcy
- Selling Property Before Filing Bankruptcy
- Tenants by the Entirety Property In Bankruptcy
- Reaffirming A Vehicle Loan During Bankruptcy
- Short Sale a Home in Bankruptcy
Popular Bankruptcy FAQs
- The Benefits of Hiring a Bankruptcy Specialist
- Will I Go to Jail for Not Paying My Debts?
- Can You Get A Discharge For A Drunk Driving Debt?
- Consumer vs Non-Consumer Debts in Bankruptcy
- Improving Your Credit Score After Bankruptcy
- Reaffirmation Agreements In Bankruptcy
- The Bankruptcy Appellate Process
- Is Gambling Debt Dischargeable in Bankruptcy?
- What Is An Insider Creditor In Bankruptcy?
- Are Unemployment Benefits Included As Income in Bankruptcy?
- How Do Taxes And Bankruptcy Work?
- What Happens if I Win the Lottery in Bankruptcy?
- What Happens To My Cosigner If I Declare Bankruptcy?
If you experience any problems or have any questions feel free to get in touch with our office anytime during business hours.